The help uses the following font and icon conventions:
bold - Indicates a user interface
element such as a menu item, tooltip, title of a dialog box, and so on.
- Click to display more information. This shortens long topics so you
can quickly scan the information.
- Represents a note or a tip. It is not a link; the information
follows the icon. Notes and tips provide time-saving steps and helpful
- Click to display a pop-up list of associated topics.
- Click to display sample images or procedures.
- Click to play a short video demonstrating the procedure
you just read.