Implementing Document Layer Defaults
You can apply document-level layer settings to each type of dimension, annotation, table, or view label detail.
- Create layers for a drawing in SolidWorks.
- Click Options (Standard toolbar).
- Select a detail, such as Document Properties tab., from the
- For Layer, select a layer for the detail.
- Assign layers to other details as necessary by selecting them from the left navigation pane of the Document Properties tab.
- Click OK.
- Select Per Standard from the Layer selection list (Layer toolbar).
selection list includes all the layers you create as well as the options None
, Per Standard
, and Format