PhotoView 360 is a SolidWorks add-in that produces photo-realistic renderings of SolidWorks models. The rendered image incorporates the appearances, lighting, scene, and decals included with the model. PhotoView 360 is available with SolidWorks Professional or SolidWorks Premium.
- With a model open, add in PhotoView 360.
- Start a preview in the graphics area or open the Preview window to see how changes you make to the model affect the rendering.
- Edit appearances, the scene, and decals.
- Edit lights.
By default, lighting is off in PhotoView. With lights off, you can use the realistic lighting provided by scenes, which is usually sufficient for rendering. You typically need additional lighting in PhotoView to illuminate occluded spaces in the model.
- Edit PhotoView Options.
- When you are ready, perform a final render either now ( ) or later ( ).
- In the Render Frame dialog box, save the image.