You can change your Enterprise PDM password from the Administration tool.
User names and passwords are specific to a vault. If you access multiple vaults, you have multiple passwords to manage.
Start the Administration tool by doing one of the following:
In File Explorer, click
The SolidWorks Enterprise PDM Administration tool opens with the vault you have been using expanded.
- From the Windows Start menu, click .
When the Administration tool opens, double-click the vault you want to access, type your user name and current password, then click Log In.
- Under the vault, expand Users.
- Do one of the following:
- Right-click your user name and select Change Password.
- Double-click your user name to display your Properties dialog box. At the bottom of the left pane, click Set Password.
From the Change Password dialog box:
Type your new password in New password and Confirm new password.
- Type your current (old) password in Password of logged in user.
- Click OK.