You can view a list of deleted files in a folder's Properties dialog box. If you have the correct user permissions, you can recover or destroy folders and files in the list.
To manage a folder's deleted files:
- Right-click the folder and click Properties.
- Select the Deleted Items tab.
- To see the files in deleted folders, click Include items in sub-folders.
Right-click files or folders to select options:
View brings up the file in the appropriate viewer.
Only available for a single selected file.
- Recover restores the file or folder.
- Destroy removes the file or folder permanently.
- Copy copies the file so that you can paste it elsewhere.
Only available for selected files.