Initiating SolidWorks Installation
You can initiate SolidWorks installation from loading a DVD on the local computer, accessing a shared installation directory, or downloading from SolidWorks.
- To initiate SolidWorks installation, do one of the following:
- To install on a local computer from disk, insert the appropriate disk into the computer's disk drive.
- To install from a download directory, navigate to the
directory and double-click
- To install by downloading from SolidWorks:
- Browse to the SolidWorks Web site.
- Login as a Subscription Service Customer, using your email address
and password, or your SolidWorks serial number.
Self Service, click
Download Software and Updates.
Download Software, select the
version and service pack to download.