Applying a Material
You can apply a material to a part, one or more bodies of a multibody part, or one or more part components in an assembly.
- Display the shortcut menu for materials:
- In a part document, right-click Material in the FeatureManager design tree.
- Multibody part
- In the FeatureManager design tree, in the Solid Bodies folder, right-click a body and click Material. To affect several bodies, select them before right-clicking.
- In the FeatureManager design tree, right-click the part component and select Material. To affect several components, select multiple components before right-clicking.
Select a material:
Select from the favorites list.
- Click Edit Material, select a material in the material tree, and click Apply, then Close.