Plotting the Change in Potential Energy of a Part
You can plot the change in potential energy of a moving part.
From a Motion Analysis study, click Results and Plots (MotionManager toolbar).
- In the PropertyManager, under Result, for Category, select Momentum/Energy/Power.
- For Subcategory, select Potential Energy Delta.
- For features , select a part face to calculate the result for the motion of the part.
- Select the Plot Results options you require, and click .
The result appears in the MotionManager tree.
- Click Calculate (MotionManager toolbar).