You can create custom operations in the machining template or in the CostingManager.
To create custom operations in the machining template:
- In the Machining Costing Task Pane, under Machining Template:
- Select the template to edit.
- Click Launch Template Editor.
- In the dialog box, click Custom and set options.
- Click Save .
To create custom operations in the CostingManager:
When you create custom operations with this method, the custom operations apply to the current part only. The custom operations are not included in the template for use with other parts.
- At the top of the CostingManager, click Create Custom Operation .
- In the PropertyManager, under Operation, select Add New.
- Under New Operation, set options, then click .
The custom operation appears in the Custom Operations folder and the Estimated Cost Per Part updates.