You can perform all tasks related to equations directly in the Equations, Global Variables, and Dimensions dialog box. You do not have to open and close any additional windows.
The dialog box has three views that list:
- All equations and global variables.
- All dimensions used in the active component or assembly.
- Equations in the order in which they will be solved.
You can build equations more accurately with these enhancements:
- Type ahead capabilities reduce typing.
- Drop-down lists of global variables, mathematical functions and file properties provide more input options.
- Automatic syntax checking highlights incomplete or invalid entries in red, so you can immediately identify errors.
- The Measure tool lets you add a measured driven dimension to an equation.
You can also:
- Sort and filter to find a specific equation, global variable or feature.
- Undo and redo steps.
- Automatically rebuild models.
- Change the order in which equations are executed to minimize rebuilds.
- Link to and edit text files easily.