You can insert punch tables in drawings. Punch tables are available with the flat pattern view of sheet metal parts and contain the form features and library features used in sheet metal bodies.
A punch table includes:
- Annotation added to each punch feature in the flat pattern
- X Location
- Distance from X-axis to the point of insertion of the tool
- Y Location
- Distance from Y-axis to the point of insertion of the tool
- Punch ID
- Property of the forming tool or library feature used in the component
- Number of times the forming tool or library feature is used in the flat pattern
- Angle between X-axis and the tool
To learn how to create Punch IDs, see Creating Punch IDs.
For information on inserting a Punch Table, see Inserting a Punch Table.