Adding Comments to Workspaces (Add-In)
You can add comments to workspaces. You can also attach files to your comments.
- In the Home screen, click the workspace name.
The Workspace Details window opens.
- Click in the lower tabs panel.
The Comments panel opens.
Optionally, you can do the following to open the workspace information tab:
Hover the mouse pointer over the workspace name.
- Click .
- Click Comments.
The Workspace Details window opens, with the workspace comments tab selected.
Click Post comment to this Workspace.
The comments text field appears.
- Type your comment into the text field.
- (Option) To attach an image file to your comment, do the following:
The Attach Image button will not be available until you type a comment in the text field. You cannot attach an image without a comment.
Click Attach Image.
The Attach a file window opens.
- Browse to the location of the image you want to attach and click Open.
The image is attached to your comment.
- Click Post Comment.
Your comment is added to the workspace.
(Option) To arrange comments, click Arrange by and click one of the following options:
- Click Date to arrange comments chronologically by date, in ascending order.
- Click Author to arrange comments alphabetically by author, in ascending order.