The first page of Sketch Picture PropertyManager controls the picture's position, size, angle, orientation, aspect ratio setting, and transparency.
- You insert the picture with its (0, 0) coordinate at the sketch origin, an initial size of 1 pixel per 1 mm, and locked aspect ratio.
- Pictures are embedded in the document (not linked). If you change the original image, the sketch picture does not update.
- If you sketch on top of the picture, there is no snap to picture, inferencing, or auto tracing capability. If the image is moved, or deleted and replaced, the sketch does not update.
- If you hide the sketch, the picture is also hidden.
- Pictures can be inserted into assemblies when editing a part in context, but they cannot be inserted into assembly sketches.
Select one of the following transparency types.