SOLIDWORKS Visualize products (formerly known as Bunkspeed) provide a suite of standalone software tools that combine industry-leading rendering capabilities with design-oriented features and workflows for designers, engineers, marketers, and other content creators. You can import SOLIDWORKS, Autodesk Alias®, Rhino®, SketchUp®, 3ds Max®, and other CAD formats to create compelling, highly realistic content.
The key benefits of SOLIDWORKS Visualize include:
- Improve internal design, engineering, and sales reviews to help make more educated final decisions
- Drastically reduce the cost and number of physical prototypes, helping to arrive at final design decisions much more efficiently
- Deliver photo-quality imagery and content to marketing much earlier to help promote the newest products via the web and printing
- Added time savings allow for more design time, which results in an overall better final product
- Simple, intuitive interface with minimal learning curve which helps bring better products to the market faster
This documentation describes SOLIDWORKS Visualize Professional and SOLIDWORKS Visualize Standard.
The term "SOLIDWORKS Visualize" is used when the information applies to both products. Information that applies specifically to SOLIDWORKS Visualize Professional is specified in that section. Therefore, SOLIDWORKS Visualize Standard might not contain certain features described in the documentation.
By improving concepts that are viewed throughout the design, development, and marketing phases, SOLIDWORKS Visualize helps users select, validate, improve, and sell the best and most robust design concepts before committing expensive engineering, prototyping, and marketing resources to the project.
You no longer have to compromise the quality of design presentations and marketing collateral by relying on screenshots, or budget for costly photographs of physical prototypes to show upcoming products. SOLIDWORKS Visualize products help organizations and nontechnical users leverage 3D CAD data to create photographical or animated output that clearly depicts products in the real world. SOLIDWORKS Visualize helps reduce errors and ensure that products get to market faster.